SDR Manager – EMEA
Redis Labs is looking for a sales development manager to lead the EMEA Sales Development Representatives (SDR) team expansion!
As a member of the EMEA management team you will report to the VP of Sales EMEA and will lead the growing SDR team, whose focus is to expand our customer base in Europe, the Middle East and Africa by creating well-qualified opportunities–both inbound and outbound–for the Redis Labs EMEA Sales teams.
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and charismatic to bring their unique experience to this critical role.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary; uncapped commission plans; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO and more. This is an incredible opportunity to develop and achieve your personal goals within a growing company.
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales EMEA to optimize the sales pitch and process for maximum results.
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance.
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people enjoy coming to work and love overachieving their targets.
- Oversee usage of team systems such as Salesforce.com, Salesloft, etc.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales EMEA Channel team and other members of the commercial team to ensure smooth delivery of highly qualified leads.
- Assist in projects and initiatives related to the entire SDR team and Sales team.
- A vibrant, dynamic, positive, energetic personality; a motivator with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent phone skills and the ability to train and coach others to excel over the phone
- 5+ years of SDR team management experience is mandatory
- 5+ years of software SDR experience is mandatory
- A full and deep understanding of the entire sales cycle (from list to deal); funnel math and management; and management by metrics
- Outbound management experience
- A self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience working with Strategic In-depth Account Development is strongly preferred
- A power user of sales tools such as CRM, prospecting and research software
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technically adept
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up technology environment, preferably in the- software infrastructure/database industries
Location: London, UK