Strategic Account Manager – NYC
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to lead our Financial Services Industry Strategic Accounts in the New York Metro area.
The Strategic Account Manager at Redis Labs maintains and expands relationships with strategically important enterprise customers. Assigned to 7 to 10 named customers, the SAM is responsible for achieving new business, renewal quotas, and assigned strategic account objectives. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that currently use Redis and have products that need to be developed with tremendous upside, and are now ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment.
The ideal candidate will represent the entire range of Redis Labs products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. This Strategic Account Manager position reports to the Regional Sales Director – East.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Build strong and effective relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel (including support, service, and management resources) in order to meet account performance objectives and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Work independently while collaborating with the Sales Development, Solution Architects, Demand Generation, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to deliver positive customer outcomes.
- Close business (bookings) to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota objectives.
- Minimum 8–10 years of strategic sales experience in B2B sales environment; SaaS and open source selling experience is preferred
- Existing relationships and deep understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Ability to understand and pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Competitive, driven, and goal-oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Willingness to travel—this position requires extensive travel
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Greater New York City Area