Senior Manager, Sales Enablement
Redis Labs is seeking an experienced sales enablement professional who thrives on the opportunity to build from scratch.
In the fast-paced world of tech startups, sales enablement requires the ability to think strategically and act quickly. The ideal candidate brings a broad set of skills, knowledge and experience developing, delivering and measuring the impact of a sales enablement strategy.
As part of a two-person team, you will work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional stakeholders to successfully execute against your plan.
- Develop and deliver sales training, including content design, sales skills training, competitive readiness, playbooks and role-based learning paths.
- Manage the sales content strategy and oversee the creation, curation and delivery of sales training and performance-support tools.
- Design and execute strategies to drive adoption of sales enablement initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Operations, Product Marketing, and Demand Generation to identify sales enablement needs and develop initiatives to address gaps.
- Design and implement evidenced based programs using sales performance metrics to measure and report on results.
- Play a key role in the design and execution of Sales Kickoffs and similar sales-focused events.
- Lead and oversee account and territory planning activities.
- 7+ years’ experience in sales/enablement, including content design, content development, facilitation and assessment
- Field sales experience is required
- Self-starter with an analytical and collaborative orientation; can think strategically and drive operational excellence
- Knowledge and experience with design and implementation of both sales process and buyer’s journey
- Proven track record of producing and hosting learning events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs
- Adaptability—you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Experience enabling field sellers to leverage the partner ecosystem
- Strong ability to understand how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training; able to summarize and communicate complex concepts into a digestible curriculum
- Deep experience in supporting sales organizations, processes and strategy; can be a trusted advisor to sales management and operations
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA