Sales Development Team Lead
Redis Labs is looking for a sales development leadership rockstar to manage the East Coast Sales Development Representatives team expansion!
Reporting to the SDR Manager of the Americas, the East Coast SDR Team Leader will lead a growing team of SDR pros in the region, focus on expanding our customer base by creating well qualified opportunities, both inbound and outbound, for the Redis Labs Americas sales teams. This is an opportunity for you to further develop your sales and managerial skills in a fast-paced high-growth company.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary; uncapped commission plans; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO and more. This is an incredible opportunity to develop and achieve your personal goals within a growing company.
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDR’s responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process with the Americas SDR Manager to achieve optimum results.
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance.
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work and love overachieving their targets.
- Oversee usage of team systems including systems like Salesforce, SalesLoft and others.
- Work closely with the Americas SDR Manager, East Coast RSD, VP of Sales, Channel team and other members of the commercial team to ensure smooth delivery of highly qualified leads.
- Assist in projects and initiatives related to the entire SDR team and sales team.
- A vibrant, dynamic, positive, energetic personality; a motivator with a “Can do” attitude
- Excellent phone skills and the ability to train and coach others to excel over the phone
- 3+ years of software SDR experience is mandatory
- 2+ years of SDR team management experience is mandatory
- A full and deep understanding of the entire sales cycle, from list to deal; funnel math and management; and management by metrics
- Outbound management experience
- A self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience working with Strategic In-depth Account Development is strongly preferred
- A power user of sales tools, such as CRM, prospecting and research software.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Location: Mountain View, CA