Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Sales Team in London.
As a member of the EMEA Sales Team, you will report to the SDR Manager and will be responsible for developing and qualifying lead opportunities for the regional sales managers. You will often be the first voice a potential customer hears, therefore this role is critically important to our company.
Our ideal candidate will be dynamic, with an outbound “hunter” mentality and very strong communication skills. He or she will be able to cultivate relationships with potential buyers and influencers, ”open doors” with potential prospects, and develop leads into qualified opportunities and sales.
If you are passionate about technology, not afraid to think outside the box, and looking to develop your career within the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Prospect and qualify leads from a list of targeted accounts or industries, leveraging a plethora of sales and marketing tools.
- Develop long-term relationships with enterprise customer prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
- Work with the Senior Account Managers and leadership to identify leads, new accounts and qualify and schedule phone/web meetings, live meetings or presentations.
- Deliver a weekly pipeline of newly developed leads and field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of the sales cycle.
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, market conditions and competitive issues.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Demonstrate a strong process and manage detailed records in SalesForce, SalesLoft and other peripheral systems.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required
- At least six months of successful sales experience as a salesperson or a developer/inside sales role within an intense, fast paced, goal-oriented company
- Self-discipline, focus and strong time-management skills with which to effectively manage an intense and high-volume business
- Ability to organise and prioritise work independently with energy, positivity and resilience
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to travel to events when needed (1-2 times per quarter)
- Understanding of databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- Additional languages
- Maintaining a proactive, creative attitude