Sales Development Representative – Mountain View, CA
Boost your career by joining the Enterprise Sales Development team in our Mountain View headquarters.
As a core member of the Americas Sales Team, you will report to the SDR Manager and will be responsible to prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads into sales-ready opportunities for the Regional Sales Manager.
Our ideal candidate is an effective, compelling and skillful communicator with exceptional organizational and time management skills. You are a self-disciplined, ambitious and goal-oriented individual naturally driven to achieve or exceed objectives. You are a lifelong learner with a good technical aptitude and the ability to quickly adopt new sales strategies.
If you are passionate about technology and eager to build a career in sales, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Prospect and qualify leads from a list of targeted accounts and personas.
- Leverage leading-edge sales and marketing tools to research and identify ideal personas to prospect.
- Perform high volume outbound prospecting via email, social media and phone.
- Schedule qualified meetings for our Field Sales Team.
- Create and manage accurate records in Salesforce.com and other peripheral systems.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Ability to place 50+ phone calls per day and effectively communicate our value-based messaging
- Strong work ethic, a competitive spirit, and the ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment in our Mountain View office
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills; should be a great listener, speaker and writer
- Ability to travel to customers or partners when needed (1-2 times per quarter)
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com (or similar CRM) and/or Outreach (or similar platform)
- Experience within Enterprise Software / SaaS environments
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance
Location: Mountain View, CA