Sales Development Representative
Make money while shifting your career into overdrive! Come join the Redis Labs Sales Development team and lead the charge in NoSQL database technology.
As an influential part of the Redis Labs sales organization, the Sales Development team applies deep discovery and research in order to engage and nurture prospects and customers relations. Our team is dedicated to fostering meaningful personal and professional growth while creating an unparalleled culture of winning, engagement, empowerment, learning and teamwork. We are an elite team of the highest-caliber individuals, salespeople and leaders, both within Redis Labs and throughout our industry.
We are looking for an effective, compelling and skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) who can cultivate relationships with potential buyers and influencers, ‘open doors’ with potential prospects and develop leads into qualified opportunities and sales.
As a member of the Americas Sales Team, you will report to the SDR Manager and will be responsible for developing and qualifying lead opportunities for others within the organization (primarily the Regional Sales Manager and Inside Sales). You will often be the first voice a potential customer hears, so your role is critically important to our company.
- Prospect and qualify leads from a list of targeted locations or industries, leveraging a plethora of sales and marketing tools
- Develop enterprise customer prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media
- Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities
- Leverage Redis Labs tools and databases to obtain new prospects and opportunities
- Work with the Senior Account Managers and Inside Sales leadership to identify potential customers, new accounts and qualify and schedule phone/web or live meetings or presentations
- Deliver a weekly digest of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of the sales cycle
- Respond within 24 hours to any request for intelligence from the sales team.
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, market conditions and competitive issues
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Comply with company policies and manage detailed records in SalesForce.com, SalesLoft and other peripheral systems
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Dynamic, fearless, high energy, very strong phone skills, 1-2 years successful sales experience in sales or sales development or inside sales role within an intense, fast paced, goal oriented company (Enterprise Software / NoSQL/ Redis environments – preferred)
- A history of exceeding quarterly quota (inbound and outbound)
- Blend of strategic thinking and meticulous, swift tactical execution
- Self-discipline, focus and strong time management skills with which to effectively manage an intense and high-volume business
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel to customers or partners when needed (1-2 times per quarter)
- Not afraid to think outside the box!
Location: Mountain View, CA