Regional Sales Manager
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be directly selling to highly qualified prospects Redis Labs Enterprise Cluster , one of the leading NoSQL database frameworks in the world.
Your portfolio will be comprised of the leading brands on the planet that are using Redis and are now ready to execute on an Enterprise grade Redis deployment. You will be part of a sales team that has established Redis Labs position as a leader and you will be driving strategic enterprise opportunities in your territory.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and un-capped commission plans (and a good way of making your numbers too!), employee stock program, medical, dental & vision, unlimited PTO and more. We also offer the opportunity to succeed, grow, develop and deliver your personal goals. It will happen faster than you think.
Reporting to the VP Sales of the Americas, you will identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline collaborating with Sales Development, SEs, Demand Generation and Marketing as well as the Customer Success function.
Close business (booking and revenue) to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives. Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, ensuring you deliver them the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs. You will up and cross sell, work individually and with the whole team.
The location is flexible, working from office or home, per sales team structure and management directives
- At least 3 years of experience selling technology to enterprises (experience in selling databases is a certain advantage)
- Deep understanding of the sales cycle and building a deal from identification all the way to close
- Ability to pitch in a simple clear way, complex solutions in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Technically savvy, good background with software technology sales, independent and confident
- Strong business acumen, charismatic and strong personality, goal oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- Competitive, driven and possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined and skilled in qualifying and developing opportunities into sales while minding time, resources and customer needs
- Detail oriented and intelligent, forward looking, quick to catch and run
- You live in the target territory
- You are a team player