Regional Sales Manager – Toronto
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team in the Toronto area.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be selling Redis Enterprise, the world’s most popular NoSQL database framework, to highly qualified prospects.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with exceptional closing skills to Enterprise customers. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that are ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment. You will be a member of a sales team that has established Redis Labs’ position as an industry leader.
If you are a hunter at heart with passion for scaling a business and owning your own territory, then this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline by collaborating with internal teams.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs.
- Work independently and with the whole team, upselling and cross-selling.
- 5+ years of experience selling software technology to enterprise client in the Toronto/Montreal markets
- Experience with selling complex software solutions, an understanding of the Big Data market and/or experience in sales strategies to Digital Transformation, Application Development and DevOps
- A consultative approach to sales, as Redis Enterprise is not a transactional product
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead generation and lead development to opportunity management and closing
- Ability to pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- Must reside in Toronto area
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Toronto, Canada