Regional Sales Manager – South Bay Area
For Top Closers, A lucrative Regional Sales Manager role in the South Bay Area
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be selling Redis Enterprise, the world’s most popular NoSQL database framework, to highly qualified prospects. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that currently use Redis and are now ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment. You will be a member of a sales team that has established Redis Labs’ position as an industry leader. You will report to the VP of Sales of the Americas, driving the business in your assigned territory.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary; un-capped commission plans; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO and more. This is an incredible opportunity to develop and achieve your personal goals within a growing company.
- Identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline collaborating with the Sales Development, SA’s, Demand Generation, Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Close business (bookings) to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual booking objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs
- Work independently and with the whole team, upselling and cross-selling
- Determined, personable, easy going, charismatic, hardworking and eager to learn and advance your career
- At least three years of experience selling technology to enterprises (experience in selling databases is a plus)
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead identification to closing
- Ability to pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Comfortable and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive, driven, and goal oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- Disciplined and skilled in qualifying and developing opportunities into sales while minding time, resources and customer needs.
- Must reside in South Bay area
Location: South San Francisco Bay Area