Regional Sales Manager – Mid-Atlantic area
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team in the Mid-Atlantic area.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be selling Redis Enterprise, the world’s most popular NoSQL database framework, to highly qualified prospects.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with exceptional closing skills to Enterprise customers. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that are ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment. You will be a member of a sales team that has established Redis Labs’ position as an industry leader.
If you are a hunter at heart with passion for scaling a business and owning your own territory, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline by collaborating with internal teams.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs.
- Work independently and with the whole team, upselling and cross-selling.
- 5+ years of experience selling software technology to enterprise client in the Mid-Atlantic market
- Experience with selling complex software solutions, an understanding of the Big Data market and/or experience in sales strategies to Digital Transformation, Application Development and DevOps
- A consultative approach to sales, as Redis Enterprise is not a transactional product
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead generation and lead development to opportunity management and closing
- Ability to pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- Must reside in Mid-Atlantic area
- Knowledge of Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticache, ElasticSearch, Hazelcast, Aerospike is a plus
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mid-Atlantic area