Regional Sales Manager – India
For Top Closers, A lucrative Regional Sales Manager (RSM) role in the Bangalore Area
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be selling Redis Enterprise, the world’s most popular NoSQL database framework, to highly qualified prospects. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that currently use Redis and are now ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment. You will be a member of a sales team that has established Redis Labs’ position as an industry leader. You will report to the VP of Sales of the EMEA, driving the business in your assigned territory.
This role is specifically designed to boost Redis Enterprise market penetration in India being the key hub.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary; uncapped commission plans; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO and more.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop and achieve your personal goals within a growing company.
- Identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline collaborating with the Sales Development, SAs, Demand Generation, Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Close business (bookings) to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual booking objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs
- Work independently and with the whole team, upselling and cross-selling
- Build in-depth Account Development Plans for leading brands in India, expanding Redis Enterprise reach into multiple teams and divisions.
- Determined, personable, easy going, charismatic, hardworking and eager to learn and advance your career
- At least three years of specific experience selling technology to key brands in India and the area (experience selling database / closely related technology is a plus)
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead identification to closing
- Ability to pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Comfortable and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive, driven, and goal oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- Disciplined and skilled in qualifying and developing opportunities into sales while minding time, resources and customer needs.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in working for international global companies
- Available to travel up to 30% of the time
- Must reside in India
Location: Bangalore, India