Regional Sales Director – West Coast
The Regional Sales Director will have leadership responsibility for the sales activities and operations across the Western half of the U.S. for Redis Labs.
The objective of this role is to lead a growing team of sales pros in the region who are focused on expanding our growing customer base and generating more business from current customers. For this critical position we are seeking a thoughtful, disciplined and passionate leader who will bring significant experience and credibility to the Western team.
The Ideal candidate will have experience leading a quarterly-focused technology company through a period of successful and rapid growth. Have personal success in sales and sales management, with a consistent history of high performance. A naturally strategic focus with the ability to also lead by example; will not hesitate to get into the details of the business to help their team execute. The skills and personality to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive both strategic account planning and flawless tactical execution
- Manage accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting across the region
- Nurture broad, high-value key client executive relationships to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Oversee the planning and implementation of regional marketing/sales programs
- Maintain appropriate reporting systems to participate in meetings and business reviews
- Recruit, train and manage GA world-class sales organization
- Grow and accelerate the sales funnel across the region
- At least three years of proven sales team management and four years of direct sales experience
- A deep understanding of subscription sales models & strategic SW licensing
- Ability to measure and analyze KPI’s using existing analytical tools, driving a team to overachieve
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving, ”can do” attitude
- Availability to work remotely and travel at least 30% of your work time
- A 4-year university degree
- Database sales experience
- SFDC experience is a plus
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
Redis Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Location: West Coast/Flexible