Regional Sales Director – East Coast
Redis Labs is looking for a sales leadership rockstar to be our Regional Sales Director, East opportunity!
Reporting to the VP of Sales Americas, you will be focusing on expanding our customer base and generating more business from current customers. You will lead a growing team of sales pros in the region. This is an opportunity for you to further develop your sales and managerial skills in a fast-paced high-growth company.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have previous experience managing a highly skilled regional sales team while taking accountability for reaching regional targets. You should also be able to set goals and oversee execution of your sales group remotely and while in the field. Our ideal candidate combines a strategic mindset with meticulous tactical sales execution capabilities. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations and contributes to the success of the America’s sales team.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary; uncapped commission plans; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO and more. This is an incredible opportunity to develop and achieve your personal goals within a growing company.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with the overall America’s team sales objectives and based on VP of Sales guidance.
- Help overcome challenges and close deals alongside the RSMs in your region.
- Maintain deal visibility and accountability at all points in the sales cycle.
- Build a large funnel and pipeline per coverage requirements.
- Build effective relationships with customers, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis Labs.
- Evaluate and improve the individual performance of each RSM.
- Report on regional sales results in a timely and organized manner.
- Forecast monthly and quarterly to ensure that your region’s plan is executed.
- Help identify hiring needs and participate in the selection, training and ongoing coaching of new RSM talent in your region.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Suggest new sales techniques to increase regional bookings.
- Ensure customer retention and delivery of all renewal bookings in your region.
- Keep a highly motivated team and ensure all their needs have been met.
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Director or similar senior sales role (at least three years of proven sales team management experience and four years of direct sales experience)
- A deep understanding of subscription sales models, strategic licensing and other licensing deal models–experience in database sales is an advantage
- Ability to measure and analyze KPIs, work with analytical tools and drive a team to overachieve
- Confident, resourceful and motivational; able to cultivate team culture as part of the overall Americas team and Redis Labs culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving and Can Do attitude
- Availability to travel at least 30% of your work time
- A university degree
Location: New York City Area / Remote