We are looking for a full-time Recruiter to join our U.S. recruiting team. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in Silicon Valley!
As a Recruiter at Redis Labs, you will be responsible for attracting top talent while ensuring a remarkable candidate experience.
The position requires expertise and proven experience developing innovative techniques that attract hard-to-find talent in a high-growth industry. Additionally, you will develop and implement strategies to manage and improve the company’s employment brand and candidate experience.
We are looking for someone that is driven, passionate and motivated to take on this opportunity and join our team. We offer a great company culture and unlimited room for career growth.
- Identify and engage top talent, mainly reaching out to passive candidates for hard to fill positions.
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals and other creative methods.
- Consult with hiring managers to understand business needs, define candidate qualifications and determine staffing needs.
- Facilitate candidates throughout the interview process, acting as a point of contact and building influential relationships.
- At least three years of proven Recruiting experience at a software company, supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- Experience hiring for positions such as Solution Architects, Technical Support Engineers, Sales Engineers, Professional Services and Technical Account Managers
- Experience sourcing passive candidates
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting, from outreach to onboarding
- Knowledge of different coding languages and tech stacks; a technology “geek”
- Excellent time management, prioritization and judgment skills with a positive attitude, high energy and focused attention to detail
- Outstanding communication, networking and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or a related discipline
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA