Come join one of the fastest growing and exciting start-ups in Silicon Valley! This position will be based out of our Mountain View office and will be responsible for establishing and implementing effective talent acquisition strategies that meet the needs of Redis Labs’ business in the U.S.
The position requires expertise and proven experience designing innovative techniques that attract hard-to-find talent in a high-growth industry, ensuring worthwhile investments in both internal and external recruiting resources. Additionally, you will develop and implement strategies to manage and improve the company’s employment brand and candidate experience. You will foster and maintain a consultative partnership with company business leaders to assist in developing work force plans and executing effective talent acquisition strategies.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes an employee stock program, medical, dental & vision, unlimited PTO, a 401k plan and more. We also offer a great company culture and unlimited room for career growth.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for the Sales, Marketing, Support and G&A departments.
- Consult with Hiring Managers to understand business needs, define candidate qualifications and determine staffing needs.
- Utilize our company website and social media, job boards, employee referrals, agencies and all recruiting tools to source and develop a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with potential candidates.
- Facilitate candidates throughout the interview process, acting as a point of contact and building influential relationships.
- Conduct candidate screenings, qualification process and HR interviews.
- Utilize and maintain applicant tracking system; understand the candidate flow process and the importance of metrics.
- Prepare job offers and on-board new employees.
- At least three years of proven work experience as a recruiter in a global hi-tech company or recruitment agency
- Proven experience with recruiting for sales and marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources, or related discipline
- Experience sourcing passive candidates
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, prioritization and judgment skills with a positive attitude, high energy and focused attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a highly dynamic environment
Location: Mountain View, CA