Recruiter – Mountain View, CA
Redis Labs is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Recruiter to help with our hyper-growth in our Mountain View, CA headquarters.
As the latest addition to our Recruiting team, you will support the expansion of our Finance/Accounting, Marketing, and Operations teams based at our Mountain View headquarters. You should have recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
The successful candidate is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves. You thrive in an “all hands on deck” environment, love startup culture and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale. The right candidate will be someone who is great on the phone, articulate, friendly and easy to talk to. This person must be engaging and excited to tell people about Redis Labs and our unique culture.
If you are passionate about recruiting, building a company and combining strategic thinking with impeccable customer service expertise in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, then this is the challenge for you!
- Be a recruiting partner. Work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position.
- Be a purple squirrel hunter. Leveraging all aspects of sourcing and candidate development tools like internal ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, employee referrals and any other “outside of the box” method.
- Roll up sleeves and get dirty. Pre-screen resumes, conduct phone screens and make recommendations to hiring leaders regarding next steps.
- Support hiring managers and candidates through the logistical elements of recruiting, assisting with scheduling interviews for hiring teams while communicating with candidates at every step of the recruiting process to maintain a top-tier candidate experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in small-scale recruiting teams within a tech company
- Working knowledge of recruitment components, including but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, salary trends, relationship management and negotiation
- A successful track record of managing recruitment for active and passive candidates; experience recruiting for Marketing and Creative is preferred but not mandatory
- An aptitude for establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers
- Compelling communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA