Recruiter- Contract To Hire
Come join one of the fastest growing and exciting startups in Silicon Valley!
This position will be responsible for establishing and implementing effective talent acquisition strategies that meet the needs of Redis Labs’ business in the U.S.
We have an immediate need for a Contract Recruiter who can hunt and attract top talent in Silicon Valley. The position requires expertise and proven experience designing innovative techniques that attract hard-to-find talent in a high-growth industry, ensuring worthwhile investments in both internal and external recruiting resources.
This is a short term contract position with the possibility of becoming a permanent position based on performance. This position will have the option to work remote or at the HQ located in Mountain View. For remote candidates, there will be a requirement to visit the HQ 1-2 days a week.
- Identify and engage top talent, mainly reaching out to passive candidates for positions such as Solution Engineers, Technical Support Engineers, Sales Engineers, Professional Services, and Technical Account Managers.
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Consult with Hiring Managers to understand business needs, define candidate qualifications and determine staffing needs.
- Develop sourcing strategies for identifying passive and active candidates that strive for innovation within their respective fields.
- Utilize and maintain an applicant tracking system; understand the candidate flow process and the importance of metrics.
- At least two years of proven technical sourcing and recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related discipline
- Experience sourcing passive candidates
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Excellent time management, prioritization and judgment skills with a positive attitude, high energy and focused attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Location: Mountain View, CA / Flexible