QA Web Tester
We are looking for a QA Web Tester to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
As a QA Web Tester, you will be working on the full cycle of manual and automated testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; finding regressions; logging and verifying bugs; and writing automation for the executed tests.
The ideal candidate is a team player that has experience in web testing, knowledge of programming languages and an eagerness to find the blockers in our web products.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, system integration, regression and exploratory.
- Collaborate with developers to address any bugs, defects or issues found.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution workflow so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve them.
- Design test scenarios for automation.
- Implement test scripts that utilize automated test tools.
- At least three years of hands-on experience in testing web systems across different browsers
- Experience with functional testing, following design documents to ensure intended behavior is captured in tested software
- Experience with usability testing, working with and thinking like different users to bring variation to testing assignments
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of QA best practice—both at the conceptual and practical level
- Knowledge in Selenium/ NodeJS /Python
- Team player with great communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Google Docs
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Familiarity with web debugging tools