Do you find yourself waking up at night after dreaming about a performance boost? If your answer is “yes,” then we’ve got the dream job for you!
Redis Labs is expanding its super-star team and is looking for a Python expert who is fully hands-on and has a strong appetite for tough performance challenges. You must be a quick learner with an eagerness for integrating new technologies.
As a Python developer you will be part of the cluster coding gurus creating the fastest NoSQL cluster on earth, supporting over 1 million ops/sec per node at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
- Help develop the next-generation of Redis Labs’ superior clustering technologies, products and solutions.
- Own Redis Labs cluster features end-to-end, from design through development and deployment.
- Debug, maintain and improve the Redis Labs cluster infrastructure, enhancing its ability to handle many thousands of databases with millions of requests per second.
- Actively participate in various open-source projects that Redis Labs maintains and/or contributes to.
- Work with team members and other groups to achieve company goals.
- Bar-Mitzvah coder (started when you where 13) or a B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Three or more years of programming experience
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking
- Extensive knowledge of Python code architecture and design patterns
- Experience with working over Linux OS
- Self-direction, ambition, and an eagerness to learn new things
- Experience with NoSQL solutions at the architectural understanding level.
- Experience with Redis is a big plus!
- Good understanding of cloud-based solutions (AWS, Google, Azure, Softlayer, etc.)
- Participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large-scale performance challenge
Location: Tel Aviv