We are looking for a full-time Agile Project Manager to join our R&D group in Tel-Aviv.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams, empowering them to achieve their goal: deliver Agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users while maintaining high levels of performance and quality.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual who is comfortable with managing several concurrent high visibility projects using Agile methods in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing requirements and priorities.
If you are passionate about development processes and velocity, and if you think you can tame the engineering beast into a trained workhorse, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Drive projects and teams from the planning phase to the final release; define project scope and schedule.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments and removing roadblocks to their work.
- Define and manage a process and push for ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables and managing stakeholder communications. Assume the Scrum Master position where needed.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together.
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master.
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating and communicating.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings.
- Ability to present complex technical solutions in a clear and convincing way.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.