Senior Product Manager-Security
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our global Product group
As a senior member of the Product Management group, you will be an integral part of the growing team that drives the next-generation database platform security and compliance requirements, as well as the buyer’s journey.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience with building security controls in database systems or other enterprise products, as well as a good understanding of region and industry compliance requirements.
If you know you know what it takes to create an enterprise grade secure and distributed service. then this is the place for you!
- Drive security and compliance strategy and roadmap for all Redis Labs products.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as the R&D, Technical Writers, Marketing and Solution Architect teams, to ensure deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Evangelize the security and privacy capabilities of Redis and Redis Enterprise platform in the press, in technology events and at industry events for financial, government, healthcare, etc.
- Work with compliance and auditing bodies to drive standard compliance and oversee the implementation.
- Work with sales and marketing teams on specific customer needs and marketing collateral
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in SaaS / B2B / Enterprise software industry
- Deep understanding of privacy and security compliance standards such as PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, Privacy Shield, etc.
- Good understanding of standards auditing and certification processes
- 3+ years of experience leading the development of compliance and security related capabilities
- Knowledge in cloud computing and SaaS
- Available to travel a few times a year
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge in networking/storage
- MBA or advanced degree