Product Marketing Manager
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team in Mountain View, CA.
Are you excited to articulate the value of enterprise software products to a discerning enterprise audience? Do you love partnering cross-functionally to bring new products to market with highly differentiated messaging? Then you want to read on coz we are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to do just that in the Bay Area!
As a product marketing manager, you will be the resident educator on enterprise customers, the buyer’s journey and Redis Labs products. You will have ongoing opportunities to help develop product messaging and thought leadership content and champion both open source Redis and Redis Enterprise.
A successful candidate will be comfortable with both technical and creative aspects of positioning technology and have insight into how engineers and decision makers think and evaluate software. This position is for people who love to tell the enterprise software story in a compelling, authentic and engaging way through content development and GTM initiatives.
This position has a worldwide scope and some travel (10% – 25%) is anticipated. This position is based in our HQ in Mountain View, CA.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Product Management, Sales) to develop go-to-market plans, product value proposition and messaging with which to execute product launches, marketing programs and sales campaigns.
- Evangelize and drive product adoption by developing engaging content and marketing materials.
- Develop sales tools such as sales kits; qualification and messaging guides; whitepapers; and presentations to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Educate our internal sales team on products, market landscape and use-cases.
- Work across the marketing team to provide content for website; collateral; media and industry analyst briefings; trade shows; online marketing; customer stories etc.
- Identify and represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, industry analyst briefings, etc.
- 4+ years experience in relevant enterprise software with a BA/BS degree or higher
- Curiosity about the “how” of technology to tell compelling stories about the “why”
- Proven experience in content creation—including blog posts, decks, videos, etc.— for the marketing of products to developers and/or IT teams
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create effective presentations
- Prior work experience or proven ability to quickly pick up the market and technology landscape in which Redis Labs competes
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment
- Comfortable working within tight schedules and ever-changing priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and proven ability to make informed decisions when the answers aren’t immediately clear
- Able to maintain a proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Productive while working independently and as part of a team
Redis Labs has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA