Product Manager – Developer Experience
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our global Product Management group.
As a member of the Product Management group, you will be an integral part of a growing, highly collaborative international team that drives our next-generation database platform.
The ideal candidate should have experience building tools for developers, be self-motivated, pursue initiatives rigorously, have a technical background, be a fast learner and possess flawless communication skills.
If you’re up for the challenge of building the developer experience for the world’s number one NoSQL database platform and enjoy working with super smart people in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right challenge for you!
● Drive the management aspects of the GUI for Redis, including functionality, DX and UI.
● Drive the management aspects of Redis drivers and connectors.
● Work closely with other PM’s to support new functionality upon release.
● Drive detailed requirements and prioritize them to ensure on-time, first-time-right deliveries; create raw documentation.
● Ensure high adoption and satisfaction by working closely with the developer community as well as internal stakeholders such as the R&D, Engineering, Technical Writers, Marketing and Solution Architect teams.
● Be hands-on; experience the product and empathize with the developers.
● Represent the Redis GUI and other integrations in the press and at industry events.
● Follow market trends to identify product opportunities.
● 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in the SaaS / B2B / Enterprise software industry
● Prior experience in software development
● BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
● Experience in designing products with the best UX / UI experience
● Experience in graphical developer tools
● Understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, defining requirements, engineering, QA and release
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Excellent English, both oral and written
● Available to travel a few times per quarter
● Experience with distributed systems
● Knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
Location: London, UK