We are looking for a creative and passionate Product Designer to join our product team in Tel Aviv.
As a Product Designer, you will translate high-level requirements into clean visual solutions to ensure great user experience for our customers.
Our ideal candidate is focused on customer & user centric design, a team player with a desire to learn and grow and is comfortable working in a highly complex technological environment.
If you are passionate about designing products and a desire to create simple user experiences without compromising on aesthetics, this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open-source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Design complex user interfaces optimized for simplicity and performance.
- Improve existing user interface designs and flows.
- Maintain and extend our product style guide.
- Collaborate with product managers to design user flows and prototype mockups.
- Execute all visual design stages from the concept phase, through wireframes and complete design to development.
- Work closely with R&D to ensure that the implementation meets the design.
- At least one year of hands-on experience as a UX / UI Designer
- Excellent visual design abilities
- Mastery of all Adobe CC software
- Good personal skills: team player, independent, organized, open-minded, and flexible with strong time management skills
- Analytic thinking with attention to details and problem-solving mindset
- Strong portfolio
- Visual Communication degree from a top art collage
When applying, please provide a link to your portfolio.