We’re looking for a passionate Principal Sales Analyst to help design the analytical infrastructure that drives the alignment between operations and strategy for our revenue teams.
What is our vision of you? We’re looking for someone to be the right-hand person to the Chief Revenue Officer and the Senior Director, Sales Operations. This role will proactively surface key insights to drive business decision making and planning. It requires someone with not just strong analytical skills, but also deep sales process context and empathy for folks in sales functions. You must be comfortable working across multiple functional areas in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
If rapidly scaling a revenue organization into “IPO-ready” territory – and all the challenges that come with it – is something that drives you to perform at a peak level of excellence, then this is the role for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $246 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Serve as an analytical thought partner to our sales management and executive team
- Surface actionable insights proactively to drive decision-making across the business
- Work with internal consumers to build solutions that will drive the acquisition of customers at scale through robust sales insights
- Improve and maintain high-visibility recurring reporting (e.g. team dashboards) and supporting data sets
- Drive our annual budgeting and planning process for the revenue organization
- Conduct scoping of projects with stakeholders to understand business requirements, level of effort, owners, and timelines
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement teams to ensure that our teams have what they need to be successful, day-to-day.
- Serve as liaison between Sales, Marketing, Finance, and BI teams to design and implement custom analytical views – strong focus on pipeline and capacity modeling
- Partner with the BI team to evangelize key metrics and KPIs to the larger organization
- Research and implement new tooling/processes; seek out and automate existing costly manual processes
- 3-5 years hands-on analytics experience in sales operations or FP&A (or similar consulting engagements) advising sales management – preferably in SaaS
- Customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills; ability to quickly scope requirements and turn around analytical deliverables
- Effective at communicating with non-technical audiences and comfortable running discussions with senior leadership
- Using impactful visuals to make complex insights simple to understand
- Advanced competency with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and data model
- Experience with Tableau (or similar BI platform)
- Strong analytical and data wrangling skills; advanced SQL skills with demonstrated ability to write efficient, complex queries
- Committed to continuous improvement, with a passion for building processes and deploying tools to make the team more efficient
- Prior experience in a selling role (e.g. sales management, account executive, etc.)
- MBA or advanced training in a quantitative / analytical capacity
- Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals and data pipelines, with an emphasis on code simplicity and performance
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.