Product Marketing Manager
The Redis Labs Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our Mountain View, CA.
Are you excited to articulate the value of enterprise software products to a discerning enterprise audience? Do you love partnering cross-functionally to bring new products to market with highly differentiated messaging? Then you want to read on coz we are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to do just that in the Bay Area!
As a product marketing manager, you will be the resident educator on enterprise customers, the buyer’s journey and Redis Labs products. You will have ongoing opportunities to help develop product messaging and thought leadership content and champion both open source Redis and Redis Enterprise.
A successful candidate will be comfortable with both technical and creative aspects of positioning technology and have insight into how engineers and decision makers think and evaluate software. This position is for people who love to tell the enterprise software story in a compelling, authentic and engaging way through content development and other initiatives.
If you are passionate about technology and have a desire to join a creative marketing team that is building a world-class brand, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Create and publish high-quality content supporting personas, stages of the sales funnel, thought leadership, and adoption of Redis Enterprise across broad use cases.
- Collaborate across the Marketing team to create a sales and demand generation playbook with which to launch marketing efforts targeting industry verticals.
- Work across the marketing team to provide content for website, collateral, analyst briefings, trade shows, online marketing, customer stories etc.
- Write blogs and host quarterly webinars that cover thought leadership for the evolving NoSQL database market and demonstrate why Redis Enterprise is among the best-of-the-breed databases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Product Management, Sales) to develop go-to-market plans, product value proposition and messaging with which to execute product launches, marketing programs and sales and demand-gen campaigns.
- Educate our internal sales team on products, market landscape and use-cases.
- 3+ years of industry experience working for technology companies; at least one year of product marketing experience within a technology company that offers a SaaS platform
- Prior experience or background in technology/development highly preferable
- Curiosity about the “how” of technology to tell compelling stories about the “why”
- Proven experience in content creation—including blog posts, decks, videos, etc.— for the marketing of products to developers and/or IT teams
- Prior work experience or proven ability to quickly pick up the market and technology landscape in which Redis Labs competes
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create effective presentations; Ability to present complex technical solutions in a clear and convincing way
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment
Redis Labs has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA