Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive the adoption of our new products and solutions.
As a product marketing manager, you will be the bridge between the external end users (both Redis Labs customers and the Redis community) and the internal product development, sales and marketing teams. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying the end-user persona, packaging the solutions to meet their needs, getting their feedback, and driving the product roadmap. In addition, you will also be responsible for promoting the products and creating a demand pipeline.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience as a product manager, solutions architect, software consultant, or a similar position that requires strong technical skills and business acumen. You should be familiar with software application development, NoSQL databases, microservices architecture, and building proofs-of-concept. You should also be a public speaker, creative thinker, and a good writer.
If you are passionate about working with cutting edge technology and disrupting the market, then this is the right position for you.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assure new product adoption among the open source community and enterprise customers.
- Manage early access programs and gather end-user feedback to drive internal roadmap.
- Develop demos and publish thought leadership articles to inspire new uses for Redis and Redis modules.
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors.
- Present the company, its capabilities and technology in a highly professional and exciting way at various speaking engagements, conferences, analyst briefings, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, solutions architecture or software consulting
- A deep understanding of server-side software engineering and databases programming
- A balanced combination of technical expertise and business knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Available to travel a few times a year
- Experience in Redis and other open source software
- Knowledge of various data technologies including graph databases, stream databases, and search engines
- Enjoys learning new things
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing enterprise software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA