Performance Engineer – CTO group
We are looking for a full-time Performance Engineer to join our CTO group in the Tel-Aviv office.
As the Performance Engineer at Redis Labs, you’ll be a part of the CTO group. This position offers a huge amount of influence and ownership over the performance of our codebase as we create new Redis Labs features.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual that loves to work with a diverse team of bright and ambitious people. You enjoy the process of fine-tuning performance, critic view and squeezing the most out of every product.
If you are passionate about technology and have a desire to optimize an industry-leading solution, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Work on the next-generation technologies, products and solutions of Redis Labs.
- Drive end-to-end performance of our product as an individual contributor.
- Conduct benchmarks and publish benchmark papers.
- Cooperate with top technology and solutions partners.
- Work daily with PM and R&D groups on our next generation of products.
- Experience in developing, planning and executing functional performance and load testing at various interface levels
- Experience in benchmarking and tuning mission-critical storage systems and distributed systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within and across teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Background in software development and knowledge of Linux operating system
- Experience in developing and using Redis or other NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchBase and Cassandra
- Experience in developing big data platforms, such as Spark and Hadoop
- Contributions to the open source Redis and other open source projects