Partners Solution Architect
Redis Labs is looking for a Partner Solution Architect to support our strategic partners sales activity.
As a Partners Sales Engineer, you will educate and collaborate with partners and their customers to create customized Redis Labs-powered solutions for their specific business and database needs, helping them increase business value and overcome challenges.
You will focus on enabling partners with our solutions through training, workshops, drive POCs, pilots, challenges, and evaluations, working hands-on with our customers using one of the best technologies in the market.
The ideal candidate is a good listener with a talent for creative solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the customer’s business objectives.
If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
- Help customers meet their technology and business requirements with Redis databases using Redis Labs products, solutions, and services.
- Understand, quantify and verify the business needs of customers and their specific use cases.
- Work diligently with the customer’s technical teams (architects, developers, PMOs and C-level experts) to ensure the success of all customer POCs and pilots.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to develop effective account strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as a new business with existing accounts.
- Present the company, its capabilities, and technology in a highly professional and exciting way that will engage customers and help them see the business impact and competitive advantages of the Redis Labs offering.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product materials, technical best practice and technical materials, while providing feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- 3+ years of experience in pre-sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development and Linux
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
- BS in Computer Science / B.A. or equivalent work experience
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time; the location is flexible, working from an office or home, per sales team structure and management directives.