We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our Partner Solutions Architects team, spearheading the technical go-to-market with Redis Labs strategic partners across Middle East, India, and Asia Pacific regions with our solution. The location is flexible within India.
As a Partner Solutions Architect, you will collaborate with partners to create Redis Labs-powered solutions for specific business and database needs while helping them increase business value to end customers. You will drive partner service offerings, POCs, pilots, challenges and evaluations by working hands-on with partners using one of the best technologies in the market.
The ideal candidate is a good listener with a talent for creative solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the business objectives while working with ecosystem partners.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $246 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Help partners shape solutions with Redis databases using Redis Labs products, solutions and services.
- Understand, quantify and verify the business needs of partner-sourced opportunities and their specific use cases.
- Work diligently with the partners business and technical teams (business development, architects, developers, and more) to ensure the demand and success of joint offerings or end customer deployments.
- Collaborate closely with the Redis Labs Strategic Alliance Manager team to develop effective partner GTM strategies and identify new opportunities, as well as new business.
- Present the company, its capabilities and technology in a highly professional and exciting way that will engage partners and help them see the business impact and competitive advantages of the Redis Labs offering.
- Use partner feedback and insights to improve product materials, technical best practice and technical materials, while providing feedback to Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and R&D teams.
- 6+ years of experience in pre-sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development such as Java or .NET and modern cloud native architecture principles
- Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems and databases
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English