Office Manager – Austin, TX
We are looking for a fast-paced, results-oriented Office Manager for our new Austin office
As our office manager, you’ll be in charge of the daily administrative operations. The ideal candidate for this role is a hard-working professional who is able to comfortably balance and execute a variety of office operations tasks and is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment.
If you are well organized, flexible, can adapt to an ever-changing environment, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people, then we want to hear from you!
- Greet guests upon arrival, directing them to the appropriate offices.
- Assist with preparing travel plans and organize travel arrangements.
- Assist HR with implementing company events, both large and small.
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies, and coordinate refreshments for the office and meetings.
- Be the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and general office budget.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords.
- Carry out seating plans, furniture, and other equipment procurements. Manage planning and logistics associated with meetings and conference rooms.
- Experience in vendor management and office budget maintenance
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment (start-up experience preferred)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Comfortable working within tight schedules and ever-changing priorities
- Able to maintain a proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Productive while working independently and as part of a team
- Enjoys learning new things
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance
Location: Austin, TX