Head of Marketing Operations – Mountain View, CA
We are looking for a Head of Marketing Operations to join our Marketing team in the Bay Area.
As the head of Marketing Operations you will play a pivotal role in leading the growth of our organization by creating, optimizing, and automating key processes and workflows to reduce friction and improve efficacy in marketing.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a solid understanding of the industry who can take our business strategies and architect the technology to enable them. You have a strong foundation in marketing automation systems and can wax poetic on the differences between various marketing tools and when to wield them. You love nothing more than to GSD (get sh*t done) but can also see the forest for the trees and clearly articulate your vision. You love questioning how things were built and are allergic to the answer, “this is how we’ve always done it.” If you love collaborating with an intelligent, scrappy, and hungry bunch then you’ve found your next role.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Configure and administer Marketo, from upstream and downstream integrations to advanced programs—you’re a Marketo expert.
- Automate and improve data integrity and data enrichment initiatives. We are building a data factory of sorts, that integrates various data sources and enriches records to enable accurate routing, intelligent follow up.
- Participate in and enable optimization of the SaaS funnel, from instrumentation to experimentation and retention.
- Manage data flows in our SaaS go-to-market systems from the product to Marketo and Salesforce.
- Drive ownership and improvement in the areas of propensity modeling, lead prioritization, campaign execution, campaign attribution, web analytics, and segmentation.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a marketing operations role
- Strong expertise in Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to design, create, and manage dashboards/reporting
- Great analytical skills; you regularly surface interesting business insights
- You can manage multiple projects simultaneously as well as your stakeholders
- Ability to synthesize business requirements and build a solution that meets those needs
- Positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude—you’re a “default to ‘yes’” kind of problem solver
- Knowledge of HTML for cosmetic edits and alterations
- B2B SaaS industry experience required
- Understanding of SCRUM and Agile methodologies preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Mountain View, CA