Marketing and Events Specialist
Redis Labs is looking for someone who is passionate about events and passionate about the tech industry. You will be joining an incredibly fast paced company and team.
The Marketing and Events Specialist is responsible for overseeing the entire planning process, from logistics to the execution of industry trade shows, Redis Enterprise Developer Workshops, and webinars. This role will also assist the marketing team and the company CMO in marketing projects and activities.
- Plan, promote, facilitate and coordinate all industry trade show appearances, Redis Enterprise Developer Workshops, and webinars.
- Manage and regulate the event budget and timeline.
- Schedule and facilitate pre and post-event planning meetings.
- Manage event logistics such as: registration (including attendee tracking), presenters, a/v support, space planning, exhibit property determination, meeting room scheduling, equipment rental, signage, etc.
- Coordinate all trade show logistics including travel, hotel, booth staffing (working closely with Sales), brand messaging, the ordering of trade show services, etc.
- Work with the marketing team members to advertise and promote events.
- Oversee the development and purchasing of additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures, and exhibition-related projects.
- Compose and distribute internal emails to booth staffers and speakers regarding event-specific logistics.
- Distribute marketing emails to show attendees to announce Redis Labs’ participation in various events.
- Ensure that the event venue is ready on time.
- Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example.
- Interface with show coordinators, management and labor.
- Keep team on schedule and informed of event-related deadlines and tasks.
- Manage collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from trade shows and road shows.
- Research potential event sites, trade shows, giveaways, etc.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in trade show planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- Highly motivated and able to multi-task
- Detail oriented, organized and able to prioritize assigned tasks
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment
- MUST be able to work from office 5 days a week
Location: Mountain View, CA