Manager, Corporate Solution Architects – Austin, TX
We are looking for a full-time manager of the Solution Architect team supporting our Corporate Sales organization in Austin, Texas.
As the manager for the Corporate Solutions Architects, you will partner with Sales Leadership to ensure we are achieving revenue goals within the team. You will work closely with the Solution Architects to ensure they have the tools, resources, and education to be successful. You’ll collaborate with your team to position Redis Labs and help them achieve technical success with customers. And you will work closely with the Global Leadership team to define long-term strategy and growth objectives.
Our ideal candidate combines a passion for coaching and mentoring with a successful pre-sales history and strong technical background. You have soft skills to communicate and evangelize technology across an ecosystem. As the software industry evolves, you are able to keep-up through self-study.
If you thrive in a rapidly growing company with a lot of energy and opportunity to define and shape future direction and success, this is the role for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Directly manage the Corporate Solution Architects
- Work with the team and customers to drive product definition, design, and prototyping process
- Work with Sales Leadership to identify and improve alignment between the Corporate SAs and sales reps
- Coach and mentor the Corporate SAs
- Drive pipeline and new revenue opportunities with the Corporate team
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise with key customers
- Oversee technical activities from qualification to technical win with the Corporate team
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on collateral such as win stories, white-papers, blogs, and more
- Keep your technical skill set sharp through self-driven learning and hands-on experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
- 5+ years experience in software and sales
- 5+ years of direct management experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Experience with 1 or more programming languages
- Experience with defining and implementing pre-sales alignment models
- Hands-on experience with 1 or more IaaS or virtualized infrastructure providers: AWS, GCP, Azure, vSphere
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Austin, TX