Learning & Development Manager (Part-time) – Mountain View, CA
We are looking for a part-time (50%) Learning & Development Manager to design and implement worldwide training frameworks and programs for Redis Labs.
As a Learning & Development Manager you will be leading company-wide training programs to support our corporate goals and culture, focusing on a key company value: continuous learning. You will collaborate with Redis Labs’ internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, G&A, compliance, and more) to identify and address their training requirements, and you will select and implement a Learning Management System (LMS). The position is based out of Redis Labs’ HQ in Mountain View and reports directly to VP, Human Resources.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with vast experience in initiating and implementing training plans, especially online training, while understanding the business needs and ensuring overall success. If you are passionate about training and desire to provide the best solutions possible, giving employees great training experience while maintaining a high ROI, this is the right challenge for you!
Please apply only if you are willing to work in a part-time (50%) position and can commute to our Mountain View, CA office 2-3 days a week.
- Identify and assess Redis Labs’ training needs and knowledge gaps through job analysis, career paths, and consultation with key stakeholders.
- Plan, manage, and implement learning and development programs, including professional, technical, soft skills, compliance and new-hire training.
- Develop strategic partnerships with management and key stakeholders to ensure that the training design and strategy align with the business needs.
- Develop internal communications to ensure employees understand the training and development resources and tools.
- Select and manage resources, including Learning Management Systems (LMS) providers and training vendors. Support the ongoing administration of LMS and create learning paths based on feedback and research.
- Monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness and ROI, design metrics and measurement tools, and create reports based on them.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Education, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in learning and development role in a tech company, preferably in small-to-medium-sized companies.
- Proficiency in administering Learning Management Systems (LMS) to organize and deploy training at scale.
- Ability to build partnerships with executive management as well as employees.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, strong attention to detail.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with content management systems
- Certifications in Learning and Development
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Redis Labs will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Redis Labs has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest-growing enterprise software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock ownership program; medical, dental, and vision coverage; unlimited PTO; 401K; and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA