Integrations Team Lead
We are looking for a team leader to join our Core Platform group.
As an Integrations Team Lead, you will be in charge of a team in the group responsible for creating the fastest NoSQL cluster on earth, supporting over tens of millions ops/sec at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability. You will recruit, motivate, teach, and manage a set of highly skilled developers providing solutions to the world’s largest companies. Join Redis Labs, an exciting, tech-savvy, fast-growing international organization that offers a creative environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The successful candidate is a strong individual with experience leading a team as well as broad technical hands-on experience in building products on top of cutting edge orchestration platforms.
- Recruit, mentor and lead a team of developers working on a large scale, distributed product.
- Collaborate closely with Product, DevOps, Support and other R&D teams.
- Guide the architecture and take part in the implementation of major features.
- Help develop technology roadmaps and schedules.
- Drive improvements to product features and development processes.
- 2+ years of proven track record building and managing high-performing teams
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build, execute and own the team’s success and improvements
- 8+ years of programming experience (preferably in Go / Python) and at least three years working with a modern orchestration product—preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent understanding of orchestration technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Nomad, and PCF
- Multi-disciplinary “PC Kid” (started when you were a kid) / B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Good understanding of cloud computing, operating systems (especially Linux) and networking
- Self-directed, ambitious and eager to learn new stuff
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems = BIG Advantage.
- Experience with NoSQL DB—especially Redis