We are looking for a full-time HR Generalist to join our HR team in the Bay area.
As an HR generalist, you will support a fast-paced environment and will be a key player in ensuring consistent delivery of HR administrative functions across the US. This position carries out responsibilities in functional areas such as benefits, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation and legal/regulatory compliance.
Our ideal candidate is self-driven, organized and passionate about continually tinkering to make the overall process and experience better for all employees. You are able to maintain a high level of professionalism, courteousness and responsiveness while ensuring confidentiality.
If you want the opportunity to work with great leaders and help shape the policy and programs for a rapidly-expanding US employee base, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Maintain HRIS platform and employee personnel files, ensuring that documents are kept current, accurate and in compliance with company policies and legal regulations.
- Support HR business partner in key areas of responsibility such as performance management, employee relations, and employee and organizational development.
- Help monitor the company’s salary structure and variable pay systems, including bonuses and raises.
- Facilitate culture and wellness-related events.
- Assist employees with day-to-day HR questions and requirements.
- Support the HR team with immigration and visa-processing tasks.
- Three to five years of HR experience in a technology company; startup preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources practice areas of benefits, HRIS systems, employee relations and compliance
- High professional standards, an employee-service mentality, a strong commitment to confidentiality, and a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Comfortable working within tight schedules and ever-changing priorities
- Able to maintain a proactive, problem solving attitude
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA