HR Business Partner
Redis Labs is growing and we are looking for an HR Business Partner to work at our Mountain View, CA location.
As a member of our global HR team, you will be responsible for all HR aspects for our U.S. employees. The role involves coaching, talent management, performance management, employee relations, engagement, employee compensation and benefits, new employee onboarding, training and compliance. Your work will be instrumental in developing, growing and maintaining our team, our culture, and our values. You will contribute to our overall business objectives and will be a key to Redis Labs’ overall success. We’re looking for someone who takes a “can-do” approach to all challenges and has the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Provide strategic business partnership and act as a trusted HR advisor to all levels of the organization.
- Lead cross-functional HR projects to help drive and improve culture. Identify ways to retain our unique culture as we grow.
- Work closely with business to drive engagement, build employee morale and increase employee retention.
- Manage HR daily operations, including employee compensation and benefits; onboarding and training of new hires; performance reviews; internal mobility (relocations and transfers) and employee exits.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance while providing HR policy guidance.
Manage and resolve employee relations issues with the utmost discretion and fairness.
Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and functional business leaders to optimize workforce planning and recruiting efforts.
Implement HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned with the global HR strategy.
- 5+ years experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner in a tech company
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Strong track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of an organization, including executives
- Demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas: employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, etc.
- Experience with labor law and compliance
- In-depth, up to date HR knowledge and passion for the latest HR trends
- Proactive and able to multi-task and prioritize without close supervision
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion, maintaining confidentiality
- Has a people centric, “roll up your sleeves and get it done” work style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a company with international operations
- Professional certification (PHR, SPHR)
- Experience managing a P.E.O (Trinet)
Location: Mountain View, CA