HR Business Partner – Mountain View, CA
We are looking for a full-time HR Business Partner to join our HR team in our Mountain View, Calif. headquarters.
As a member of our global HR team, you will be responsible for all HR aspects for our U.S. employees. You are someone who takes a “can-do” approach to all challenges and has the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
Your work will be instrumental in developing, growing, and maintaining our team, culture, and values. You will contribute to our overall business objectives and will play a key role in Redis Labs’ overall success.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Provide strategic business partnership and act as a trusted HR advisor to all levels of the organization.
- Lead cross-functional HR projects to help drive and improve culture, and identify ways to retain our unique culture as we grow.
- Manage HR daily operations, including employee compensation and benefits; onboarding and training of new hires; performance reviews; internal mobility (relocations and transfers) and employee exits.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance while providing HR policy guidance.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues with the utmost discretion and fairness.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and functional business leaders to optimize workforce planning and recruiting efforts.
- Implement HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned with the global HR strategy.
- 5+ years experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner in a tech company
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Strong track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of an organization, including executives
- Demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas: employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, etc.
- Experience with labor law and compliance
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion, maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a company with international operations
- Professional certification (PHR, SPHR)
- Experience managing a P.E.O (Trinet)
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Mountain View, CA