IT Help Desk Specialist
We are looking for an IT Help Desk Specialist to provide internal support to employees.
You should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, and be passionate about technology and helping people. You will be responsible for resolving support tickets; networking; peripherals; managing the upkeep and deployment of all hardware and software.
Our ideal candidate is a hands on professional with a get it done attitude who can keep up with a fast paced growing company. You have patience and value listening to understand your customers needs. You not only have a strong understanding of today’s IT standards but are always learning and keeping up with the standards of tomorrow.
If you are passionate about technology, have a desire to provide IT support and grow in a rapidly expanding company, then this is the right position for you.
- Provide employees with first-level contact and support, including file backup, user account management, email system, Internet access, office systems, application support and peripherals.
- Provide support for network and desktop hardware (Lenovo, Apple, Access Points, linux etc.), software and applications.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services while ensuring proper recording, documentation and closure of support tickets.
- Manage asset procurement, inventory, SAAS users and software licenses.
- Be a self starter and learner that can work independently.
- Integrate 3rd party systems and applications.
- One or more years of experience in a similar role at a small-to-medium-sized company or related degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows and MAC operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to administer a 80+ node network (including wireless)
- Demonstrated ability to support peripherals such as networked printers.
- Familiarity with corporate antivirus solutions.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite.
- Prior experience with Azure Active Directory and InTune (huge plus!)
- Inventory management of SAAS and local software
- Degree and/or certificates in the field
- Deep understanding of conferencing equipment
- Ability to work independently