Head of Web Marketing
We are looking for a technology leader who is passionate about delivering amazing digital customer experiences.
As the Head of Web Development, you will shape the future of our most important digital properties to drive a meaningful impact on Redis Lab’s growth. We are looking for a builder who possesses a diverse range of expertise in web, mobile, optimization, UX/UI, seo, and analytics to take our digital experiences to the next level.
In this highly visible role, you will own and drive the website roadmap, optimize customer journeys, surface key insights, enable content teams to tell our story, drive localization, and architect back end systems to enable the business to grow and the site to scale with it. You are highly collaborative with cross functional teams and are adept at anticipating your customer’s needs. This role will report directly into the VP of Demand Generation and Growth Marketing.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Own strategy and roadmap for how Redis Labs evolves and scales its web presence across different segments, verticals, and regions to enable global growth.
- Own analytics across the web and surface key insights to help drive business strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consult with functional leadership across Marketing, Sales, HR, Engineering, Product, and others to prioritize their requirements of the website.
- Understand and influence business strategies and translate them into technical roadmaps to achieve digital KPI’s.
- Set the technical strategy that enables a breadth of experimentation / optimization on Redis Labs web properties.
- Drive and own strategy for building out localized sites.
- Collaborate and build relationships with the engineering and DevOps organizations to leverage infrastructure and services already in place.
- Identify and remove impediments for the team and stakeholders, while successfully driving towards key initiatives.
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience, with 4+ years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
- Experience scaling web teams by recruiting, retaining and growing all levels of talent
- Previous experience with front-end or web technologies, data modeling/design, orchestration, working with API layers, and open source technologies.
- Experience working in or interest in learning SaaS business models and its software development lifecycle (infrastructure, software, or data services).
- Experience building a diverse and inclusive culture, with teams that are eager to learn and deeply curious.
- Have understanding and experience with Invision, Zeplin, code repositories, hosting platforms, front end content management systems, front end frameworks, and web analytics platforms.
- Strong technical background in web development, or a related technology field.
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Mountain View, CA