Head of Field Marketing – EMEA
Redis Labs is looking for a passionate and talented Marketing leader to partner with the EMEA sales leadership to build the go-to-market function in the region.
In this role you will play a vital role enabling the success of the EMEA business by planning and executing marketing efforts to build brand awareness, increase pipeline, advance customer penetration and accelerate partner adoption.
This role will report to the CMO at the US Headquarters.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the EMEA region to accelerate developer adoption and fuel sales growth.
- Design the organizational structure of the EMEA marketing team and build a highly effective organization.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the US-based marketing team and the EMEA Field Sales team.
- Partner with the HQ-based marketing team to develop, organize and execute regional marketing activities, including events, account-based marketing programs, partner marketing programs, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Support the enablement of the EMEA Field Sales team through localization, customized sales tools and more.
- Serve as one of the primary company spokespersons for media and analysts.
- Represent Redis Labs at local industry events.
- 5+ years of field marketing, channel marketing or demand generation experience in a successful high-growth company, preferably in SaaS or infrastructure software
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales management
- Strong organizational skills with ability to remain detail oriented while multitasking; able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop and lead high performing teams
- An outgoing, highly collaborative personality
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-lingual (English, French, German, Spanish) background is preferred
- This role requires travelling up to 20% of the time, within the EMEA region and to United States
Location: London, UK