Head of Growth Marketing
As the Head of Growth Marketing, you will drive revenue growth for the self-service cloud business by collaborating with product, marketing, customer success, and data teams to formulate a long-term growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of building a self-service funnel, from acquisition to activation, retention, and monetization. You will build strategies to increase customer lifetime value, drive down acquisition costs, understand adoption of new products, and drive long-term value to our self-service customers. You make arguments backed by data and have sound business judgement to run experiments on everything from marketing programs to sign-up optimization. You are passionate about self-service SaaS growth, marketing to developers, testing new channels, and optimizing the acquisition experience.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Define digital strategies across the entire customer lifecycle to maximize conversions.
- Collaborate with product and content marketing to build a compelling story across various developer personas.
- Work with the data team to build dashboards to regularly monitor experiments, KPI’s, and other key metrics.
- Support customer programs to drive retention, referral, and ultimately revenue.
- Build a culture of experimentation and data inspection across the organization.
- Manage the self-service tech stack to improve tracking, customer experience, experimentation, personalization, and analytics.
- Present strategies, initiatives, and results to the broader cross functional growth team.
- 5+ years experience in self-service B2B SaaS marketing.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape, including channel knowledge in SEM/PPC, SEO, display, paid social, video, etc.
- Ability to bounce from thinking strategically to executing very detailed tactics.
- Proven expertise in integrating systems and data across marketing, sales, and product stacks.
- Proven track record of building and tweaking advanced optimization programs to drive signups, activations, and monetization.
- Strong Excel competency, and comfortable working with complex data and with analytics stakeholders.
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Mountain View, CA/ Austin, TX