Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance Manager – Mountain View, CA
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic GRC Manager to join our growing team.
As Global Manager, you will focus on implementation and management of security and compliance initiatives, with an emphasis on identity & access management (IAM) program for automated provisioning & life cycle roles to ensure compliance, risk mitigation, and enforcement of IT and statutory controls. This role will have a global focus of zero-trust and implementing GRC in large exchange listed companies.
Our ideal candidate will require reporting initiatives statuses to senior management and business process owners. You must be passionate about driving development, implementation, and ongoing monitoring of compliance policy and procedures, practices, objectives, and metrics across the organization.
If you are passionate about technology and have a desire to provide the best solutions possible for GRC and Identity and Access Management across multiple platforms then this is the right challenge for you.
- Define product features and work with various factions to make them a reality: R&D, UI/UX, QA, etc.
- Lead multiple complex projects to achieve specific business goals and objectives.
- Assess and validate proposed solutions to determine their viability and how they will meet the organization’s roadmap.
- Collect and run project requirements, user stories, and dependencies for compliance/security initiatives.
- Act as a subject matter expert for IAM tools, architecture, GRC, and various controls framework implementation.
- Manage implementation/controls/enforcement of IT controls on various platforms, databases, operating systems, etc. (cloud & on-prem)
- Implement change management controls on various tool cloud offerings.
- Develop, interpret, and create policies and procedures for various company compliance initiatives.
- Educate and support business and process owners on security and compliance procedures, adherence, and documentation, as well as assist the various business functions in training material and education.
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- Experience in application security architecture, security code review, security testing, and incident response/infrastructure
- Experience in risk management framework (ERM) and Security Traceability Framework implementation & management
- Exposure to various control frameworks in SOX, GDPR, PCI, HIPPA, CCPA, COSO, COBIT, etc.
- Exposure to ERP (SAP, Oracle, Net suites, etc) with access controls, SOD enforcement
- Direct implementation experience of IAM technology (propagation, provisioning deprovisioning, life cycle) as well as an understanding of security technologies and services such as SIEM optimization, firewall monitoring, network, and host based IDS/IPS management and monitoring
- Relevant certifications—CISA, CISM, etc. preferred
- 5+ years of similar experience in large stock exchange listed companies in GRC, access management and compliance roles
- Implementation of automated controls framework management tools e.g. Archer, Zen GRC, etc
- Proactive, flexible, and fast learner to support new technologies and legacy systems
- Subject matter expert on internal controls, assessments, and risk remediation
- Compliance exposure on Single Sign on AD and HRM based systems
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical or nontechnical
- 10+ years in managed external/internal audits for assessment, risk evaluation, and remediation of controls findings
- Ability to work in USA without sponsorship (U.S. citizen/GC holders) willing to undergo security clearance (if required)
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA