Global Partner Program Manager
We are looking for an individual possessing a multi-faceted skillset with energy, passion and awareness to lead cross-functional coordination of partner program engagement at Redis Labs. A combination of project and program management, the role of Global Partner Program Manager will be focused on operationalizing the Strategic Alliances team efforts according to project management best practices, as well as being responsible for coordination of global programs with our Cloud, SI, OEM and Tech partners. Given the Global Alliances and Strategic Partnerships team is at the intersection of multiple lines of business, this role will be uniquely positioned to have impact on and guide the growth of our partner program at Redis Labs.
Our ideal candidate is an inclusive, confident individual who is highly motivated to take a collaborative and empathetic approach to promote operational best practices for a growing team.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Coordinate team operations, weekly standup meetings, tracking and optimizing processes for partner team related activities
- Maintain a detailed multi-level roadmap and backlog to drive team efficiency and effectiveness
- Serve as liaison between partner team and other orgs to facilitate and scale the contribution of our partner ecosystem to pipeline and revenue growth
- In collaboration with Alliances managers, coordinate planning and execution of business initiatives leveraging strategic partnership programs
- Assist partner team with cadence of internal communications, keeping key organizations within Redis Labs up to speed with current strategic partner initiatives
- Work with Sales Operations to ensure proper tracking of partner related deal creation and pipeline management and metrics
- Act as go-between for strategic partner managers and the marketing organization
- Facilitate and coordinate end-to-end integrated partner campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional teams (Field Marketing, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Alliances teams)
- 3-5 years experience in program management, partner marketing and/or business development at B2B technology companies
- Proven experience navigating and excelling in partner ecosystems
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills.
- A strong background (and developed opinions) on different project management approaches
- You are driven and a strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and problem-solve
- Attention to detail is essential while maintaining oversight of wider goals and objectives
- Good humor and positive, can-do attitude is required
- Past experience working on diverse teams
Experience with management of the following partner programs is not required, but would be viewed as a significant asset:
- AWS – Amazon Partner Network (APN) Advanced Tier
- CSAT program, ACE, ISV Accelerate, Global startup program, leveraging competencies
- MSFT Gold Tier Partner:
- Programs: PIE, ECIF, DPOR, OCP listings, Ignite tours, EBC program
- Google Premier Partner:
- Programs: Partner Marketing Studio, Campaign Kits
- Tools such as Aha!, Confluence, Monday.com, Trello
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Austin, TX