Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will Develop and maintain our management platforms (with over 200k users). You will be responsible for the server as well as the customer-facing clients that make it all tick.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web application from the server side to the client, who has faced and overcome scalability, stability and performance challenges.
If you enjoy tackling technological challenges using a broad set of technical skills, and are passionate about pushing our technology forward while impacting millions of users, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Develop Redis Labs’ management platforms (with over 200k users).
- Collaborate closely with Product and R&D teams.
- Research new technologies and integrate them into Redis Labs’ platforms.
- Analyze and improve the performance and stability of Redis Labs’ code base.
- Develop new user-facing features and improve user experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with high traffic, high availability web server development
- At least two years of experience using Java and SQL
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with one of the leading MV* frameworks (AngularJS, Ember)
- Team player with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of large-scale web application architecture
- Knowledge of NoSQL concepts (Redis)
- Experience with Agile methodology