Full Stack Developer
Redis Labs’s full-stack developers are responsible for delivering the world’s fastest in-memory database platform and making it all tick.
As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for developing our award-winning Redis Enterprise (Redise) cloud platform— from the server side to the client and our BI infrastructure—as well as designing and developing ETL processes.
We hire passionate people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle technological challenges, continue to push technology forward and make an impact on millions of users.
- Develop data infrastructure and ETL processes.
- Develop Redis Labs’ management platforms (with over 200k users).
- Research new technologies and integrate them into Redis Labs’ platforms.
- Analyze and improve the performance and stability of Redis Labs’ code base.
- Collaborate closely with Data and R&D teams.
- Passion and ability to push technological boundaries
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least one year of experience using Java and SQL
- Experience with one of the leading MV* frameworks (AngularJS, Ember)
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a team
- Self-direction, ambition, and innovation
- Experience with providing full client-server solutions
- Knowledge of large-scale web application architecture
- Experience with server architectural challenges