We are looking for a Front-end Engineer to join our R&D Department in Tel-Aviv.
As a Front-end Engineer, you will be responsible for the software behind the fastest NoSQL clusters on earth, supporting over 50 million ops/sec at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual that loves to work with a diverse team of bright and ambitious people. You must be technically proficient and have a keen eye for design and UI/UX. In this role, you’ll make a significant contribution to translating our customer needs and user expectations into interactive web apps. While you’re an exceptional problem solver with great communication skills, you’re also excited to optimize our application in terms of technology and delivering the best user experience.
So If you’re all that, fun to work with, and want to make an impact while contributing to a successful startup, then this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open-source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Develop new user-facing features and improve the user experience
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate closely with Product and R&D teams
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3 years of experience as a front-end developer and 2+ years of hands-on experience with one of the leading MV* frameworks (React, AngularJS)
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Team player with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Java and SQL