Front-End Developer- Marketing Team
Redis Labs is seeking a Front-End Web Developer to join our marketing team and make an immediate impact on our rapidly growing organization.
You’ll be joining a team focused on driving world-class lead and demand marketing to support the entire organization. This crucial role will drive demand generation through our website properties, and maximize influencer, community and social media engagement.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes employee stock program, medical, dental and vision, unlimited PTO and more. We also offer you the opportunity to develop, grow and succeed at your personal goals.
- Develop and manage our core web assets: website, blog, external landing pages, subdomains and newsletters
- Manage all online corporate web properties and social profiles: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Improve UX by identifying, monitoring and testing targeted visitor (developer, enterprise) journeys/paths from entry to conversion or abandonment
- Implement A/B testing on key pages to support CRO
- Optimize search engine performance and site speed to increase organic traffic
- Work with content team and product teams to launch new content and updates, increase in-bound link acquisition and syndication, etc.
- Manage and integrate social media technologies: apps, widgets, forms, chat, feeds, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with UX/Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns on different screen resolutions/devices/browsers
- A proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Passion for code optimization and SEO
- Experience implementing customized web tracking using Google Analytics (GTM), and ongoing management of site analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with both internal and external teams
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys challenging work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Well-organized, flexible, and able to multi-task, with extraordinary attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Project management skills
Location: Mountain View, CA