Senior FP&A Manager
We are looking for a full-time Senior FP&A Manager to work from our headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
As our Senior Manager of FP&A you will be responsible for providing financial planning and reporting; including the preparation and reporting of the company’s financial statements, financial metrics, budgets, and forecasts. You will also provide insights and sound business advice to the VP of Finance, CFO and executive management team on best practices, business trends, and investment opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is a hands-on self-starter with strong Excel, PowerPoint, financial modeling, analytics, and communications skills. You will have experience with high-growth SaaS companies and a keen understanding of leading SaaS metrics. You must have high integrity and the ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Drive the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan. Communicate and achieve alignment with key stakeholders and functions across the organization.
- Prepare and analyze budget vs. actual performance. Report results and assist in developing investment and remediation plans where appropriate.
- Prepare, analyze and report key financial and operating metrics. Identify trends, track progress and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Prepare management reports, BoD presentations, executive dashboards and communicate relevant reporting to key constituents.
- Drive the implementation of key financial planning systems.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or finance, and an MBA
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in accounting or finance with at least several years in the FP&A role in a high growth SaaS environment
- Significant experience in driving the preparation of the annual operating plan, preparing budgets, forecasts, sensitivity analysis and running complex financial models
- Proficient with Excel, Netsuite, and other planning tools
- Understanding of US GAAP and ASC 606
- Ability to understand, evaluate and break down new, novel and complex issues, business models and present them to others in a clear and concise manner
- A detail oriented and diligent mindset with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial modeling as it relates to mergers, acquisitions, income taxes and Cap tables
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock option program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA